The expansion is proposed to include:
- Restaurants with outdoor seating;
- Additional retail store space for multiple new tenants;
- A new corridor from the entrance to main shipping corridor;
- A +13,642 sq. ft. gross building expansion (+ 689 sq. ft of gross leasable area);
- Internal ring road adjustment and reconfigured parking;
- and new landscaping.
A pdf copy of the Site Plan Narrative.
The video of the portion of the meeting devoted to the Sangertown Square proposed re-development is below: