Today, we visited the Village offices and scanned all the documents for the public to review. They are:
- According to minutes, the plan was actually discussed at the November 20, 2013 Village Planning Board meeting. It is proposed to be 50-60 condominiums. Here are the Planning Board Minutes.
- As required by NYS Zoning Laws, the Village referred the zone amendment to Oneida County Planning. You can read the Oneida County 239 document here!
- As required by zoning, the County also prepared a response to the Village’s 239 referral giving their opinion as to the projects impact, if any. You can read the Oneida County 239 document here!
- As required by zoning, a Short Environmental Assessment form signed by Mayor Ryan on December 9, 2013. Here is the EAF form.
- A State Environmental Quality Review form was signed on November 22, 2013. That document is available here!
- Finally, here is an affidavit of mailing notices to those within 500’ of the proposed project, the addresses that received the mailing and the legal notice in the January 20, 2014 Observer Dispatch. Those documents are available here!
These documents should have been available in the Village Clerk's office from the start. The Mayor should have told us that they were available instead of only sending two pdf documents and thinking we would go away. When will they ever learn?