The purpose of the Special Meeting is for the Town Board to:
- authorize the bidding process (Bids – Request for Proposal) for an appraisal of a residence in regard to the FEMA Buy-out Program
- address a Letter of Intent for a new town hall building
- review and change the contract for All-American Fitness
- discuss monetary donations in memory of the late Rye King
At 6:00 p.m. the Zoning Board of Appeals will meet in the lower level of Butler Hall (Rodger Reynolds Meeting Room-downstairs/back entrance) to hear applications for:
The public is welcome to attend both meetings.
- -The application of Mr. Frank Curriere, Jr., 210 Higby Road, Utica, New York (Town of New Hartford). Mr. Curriere’s fence has been placed forward of the front most point of home and in the public right-of-way. Therefore, the applicant is seeking two front yard Area Variances of approximately 56’+ and 40’+. Tax Map #329.020-7-72; Lot Size: 113’ x 174’ (corner lot); Zoning: Residential/Agricultural. (Postponed from the December 18, 2017 meeting to the January 22, 1018 meeting).
- -The application of Mr. Zachary Burke, 22 Mayberry Place, New Hartford, New York. Mr. Burke is located in a Medium Density Residential zone, which prohibits the installation of a fence in a front yard. The applicant is seeking a 25’+ front yard Area Variance to place the fence in the front yard. Tax Map #329.013-1-74; Lot Size: 70’ x 175’; Zoning: Medium Density Residential.